We are a Swimming Club based in Burnley, Lancashire that not only teaches children
1) Please note that our annual club membership is due in October. In order to comply with ASA regulations any swimmer who has not renewed their membership by 31st October 2015, will not be able to swim after that date, until membership has been paid, as they will not be insured. This will also exclude them from entering our club championships in November.
2) Note of increase to fees. From Tuesday 1st October 2015 our swim session fee will increase to £4.00 per swimmer, per session. We will also no longer be charging the 50p spectator fee or the annual door fee. The block bookings will increase to £45 per 10 week block. The new block will start on Tuesday 13th October 2015.
3) Please can last year’s winners return their trophies by the end of October. Please make sure they are cleaned before handing them in.
4) Closing date for our club championships is 24th October 2015. Please make sure your entry forms are returned by this date. Please remember to pay for your race entries at the time of handing in the forms.
5) Holidays 2015Half term – Last swim will be Friday 23rd October
Re-open – Sunday 1st November
Xmas – Last swim will be Sunday 13th December
Re-open – Tuesday 5th January 2016
6) Anyone who can help out at our club championships, please contact Jackie. We will also require donations of raffle prizes.Thank you from the committee.
Short Waiting List For Non-Swimmers
We currently have a short waiting list for non-swimmers. For anyone interested please contact Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showing posts 1 - 10 of 138. View more »